Starting a business is the “American Dream”. Review these questions to gain insight into whether or not starting your own business is the right thing for you to do.
1. What type of business do you (want to) have?
2. What is the purpose of this business?
3. Describe your key message or phrase for this business in one sentence:
4. What is your reason for starting your own business?
5. What is your product or service?
6. Can you list three unique benefits of your product?
Upcoming Webinars at
- Ignite Your Job Search with Confidence with Expert Donna Fedor ♦ Tuesday February 14 ♦ 1pm Central Time ♦ FREE ♦ Registration/Info
- Perfect Interview Answers with Expert Peggy McKee ♦ Wednesday February 15 ♦ 12pm Central Time ♦ FREE ♦ Registration/Info
- Networking Your Way Into the Job with Expert Kathy Bernard ♦ Wednesday February 15 ♦ 2pm Central Time ♦ FREE ♦ Registration/Info
“Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” ~Vincent Van Gogh